Table of Contents
Discover all the advantages that come with a Telegram Premium subscription.
Telegram is a messaging application that has seen a lot of growth in recent years, in terms of both functions and users. This growth has come at a cost, though, and in order to keep their servers running, Telegram’s founders need to generate some revenue. Their chosen method is a paid subscription called Telegram Premium, which costs 5 euros per month and comes with a number of exclusive benefits.
As avid users of Telegram, we couldn’t help but subscribe to Telegram Premium to test out the new functions of the messaging client. We’re here to give you a first-hand account of everything that’s included in Telegram’s paid plan.
From payment options to exclusive features, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about Telegram Premium – the paid version of the Durov brothers’ messaging client.
We are provide the benefits of telegram premium
A badge so that everyone knows that you are “premium”
As soon as you subscribe to Telegram Premium, the first thing you’ll notice is that your profile appears with a star next to your name. This badge not only lets you know that you’re a טלגראס קישורים premium user, but it also lets other users who follow you know that you’re a premium user. When they click on the badge, they’ll see the advantages of the Premium plan and a button to subscribe.
Three new icons for the Telegram app
As a Telegram Premium user, you’ll not only get a badge to show off your status, but you’ll also get three exclusive icons for the app:
- One with the Telegram logo powered by a rocket with a blue background
- And one with the classic Telegram logo with a starry night background
- To change your Telegram chat icons on Android:
- Open the Telegram app on your Android mobile.
- Click on the menu button in the upper left corner of the application.
- Access the Settings section.
- Click on the Chat option.
- Scroll down to the App Icon section.
- Move the icons to the left so they are exposed to the three new ones: Premium, Turbo, and Night.
- Select the icon you like best and a message will appear confirming that it has been applied.
New file upload limit of 4 GB
With WhatsApp recently increasing its file upload limit from 100 MB to 2GB, Telegram Premium now has a significant advantage over its competitor by allowing for a limit of 4GB. This is an incredibly useful function for sharing large photos, videos, or files between devices. But this isn’t the only limit that’s doubled with the Premium plan – you’ll also be able to join more groups!
The Premium version of Telegram comes with a new and useful function that automatically transcribes any voicemail you receive into text. So, every time you receive a voice message, you’ll see a button to the right of it with the letter A. Pressing this button will transcribe the message into text, which will appear just below the audio. Of course, the longer the audio, the longer it will take for Telegram to transcribe it.
Advanced management of your chat list
Telegram’s premium version also comes with tools to help you manage and organize your chat list. For example, you can change the chat folder that appears when you open the app, which can be really useful if you want to replace the “All” folder with the “Not read” folder as your default. If you want to change your default folder in Telegram, just follow these steps:
To move a Telegram folder to the top of your list:
- Open the Telegram app on your smartphone
- Make a long press on the folder you want to move
- Click on the “reorder” button
- Drag the folder to the first position
- Click on the “Clever” button