In today’s time, every marketer is hosting webinars. So, it’s become the most crucial thing to choose the best webinar software platform for your audiences and viewers. That’s why we are here providing you quality information on this topic.
Well, if you know marketing, then generating leads, nurturing your subscribers, and providing them value is an important thing. So, for nurturing them, you should have the best webinar software. It will help you to develop your business and earning a massive amount of revenue.
It’s quite challenging to choose the best webinar software. Because you have to measure out a lot of things, including the internet connection, picture quality, bandwidth, and viewer details with a lot of features. So, keeping these requirements in our mind here, we are going to shortlist the best webinar software for you.
Things you consider before Purchasing the Best Webinar Software
Well, if you are looking to purchase the best webinar software platform, then you have to check out several things. These are like as follow;
- First of all, the picture quality of the webinar platform,
- Check out the audio experience of that software.
- How many people can attend a meeting?
- All viewers count, including all advanced features.
7 Best Quality Webinar Software Platforms in 2020
Here, we are going to rank all these Software, depending upon all the advanced features with the price and rating. So, this ranking will help you a lot in choosing the best quality webinar software for you.
It’s the best webinar software platform as compared to other platforms. So, we are playing this software in the number one position.
This software comes with easy to use features and quality specifications under a pocket-friendly budget. So, it would be the best product for you.
Yes, this software also comes with the best security. So, don’t worry about privacy and all. You and your data will undoubtedly be secured in their server.
- This software comes with an automatic recording feature.
- Here, the social sharing button is also available.
- Through this, you can handle multiple users.
- It also comes with quick set-up technology. So, it will provide you with the best and quality service.
- Basic Package: It comes at the cost of $499/year. Here, you can enlist 500 participants in a time with 3 speakers.
- Professional Plan: $699/year, with this pro plan, you can add 1000 participants at a time with up to 4 speakers.
- Premium Plan: $999/year, with this plan, you can add up to 5000 participants at a time with up to 6 speakers.
Demio is also prevalent webinar software. It also comes with a lot of advanced and fully optimized features. So, it can fulfil all of your webinar requirements.
Through this, you can easily record any portion of your meeting or whole meeting by a single click. So, it would be the best choice for webinars.
Yes, here you will get advanced webinar set-up features with 24×7 customer support. So, it will definitely help you in getting the best performance.
- Here, you can freely customize the options for your users.
- It comes with in-built analytics.
- Here, you will also get fully tracking tools.
- The automatic features with one click recording make it very imperative.
- Starter Plan: $34/Month, 50 person webinar platform.
- Growth Plan: $69/Month, 150 person webinar room.
- Business Plan: $163/Month, 500 person webinar room.
MyOwnConference is one of the most robust in-browser webinar software. It comes with a lot of essential features and a market-leading uptime of 99.98%.
Through this software, you can set up an automated invitation and reminder emails in seconds. In this way, MyOwnConference helps you grab the audience’s attention without additional investment.
It also comes within the profitable price range. You can pay for a day, month or year and for as many participants as you need. So, you can use your budget rationally without extra pay.
- Here, you can record your webinar in HD and Full Hd
- It comes with multilingual customer support.
- It’s Integrated with Google Analytics.
- Here you can engage the audience with polls, quizzes, surveys.
- Free plan: $0/month, 20 attendees, storage: 500 Mb
- Micro plan: $30/month, 60 attendees, storage: 5 GB
- Optimal plan: $51/month, 150 attendees, storage: 10 GB,
- Comfortable plan: $70/month, 300 attendees, storage: 30 GB
ClickMeeting is one of the best and top-rated platforms for webinar meeting. So, it comes with plenty of advanced features and a user-friendly interface. Thus, any user can easily use any options present in this software.
It comes within a very reasonable price range. So, you can simply use this for lead nurturing by making strong funnels and get a quality result through your online ads campaign.
If you are a digital marketer with a small team or an owner of a small business, then it would be the best software for conducting any meeting and webinar. It also comes with in-built analytics. So, it would be the best feature to analyze your business outcome.
- It comes with chat options and interactive sessions.
- You can simply connect it to Facebook and YouTube to enhance engagement.
- You can record the entire audio and all.
- Multiple speakers can be present with HD+ audio quality.
- Basic plan: $25/Month, 25 person webinar platform.
- Pro Plan: $35/Month, 50 person webinar platform.
- Customize your plan according to your requirement.
GoToWebinar is also one of the most popular webinar software platforms with a lot of quality features. Well, here you don’t have to worry about the picture quality, set-up with analytics. You can simply do it by a single click.
Here, you will get a lot of plenty of advanced features. So, this will be very impressive software for conducting any of your webinars. Yes, it also comes with a lot of advanced webinar template. So, this would be the best software in your budget.
It also comes with an automatic email reminder feature. So, you can update your webinar to the users and all. This makes it very easy to nurture your leads and get the ultimate profit by a minimum investment.
- Here, you will get in-build robust analytics.
- You will also get HD video quality.
- 24/7 customer support.
- It’s Integrated with GoToMeeting.
- Here, surveys are present to engage your audience.
- Basic plan: $89/Month, 100 Participants.
- Pro Plan: $199/Month, 500 Participants
- Ultimate plan: $429/Month, with up to 1000 person webinar platform.
Livestrom is also prevalent and more potent video conference software in 2020. You can simply access it by using PCs, Tablets with Android, and iOS. So, you will get a super impressive service from this platform.
Through this software, you can simply run any recorded, live or automated webinars. You can simply go with this product if you are a digital marketer or want to run an online class in this COVID-19 Pandemic situation.
Yes, through this software, you can simply shoot automated emails, business emails to your users, And, one important thing is, it’s effortless to operate because it comes with a user-friendly interface.
- It’s the best webinar platform for a product demo.
- With this product, you will get multiple language customer support.
- Here, you will get unlimited recording storage.
- You can simply export and CVV or XML file with this software.
- Basic plan: $0, 10 Person webinar platforms.
- Webinar Premium: $99/host per month with 4 hours limit per webinar.
Zoom is prevalent software. It got very trendy at the very beginning of Lock-down. Well, it comes within a very pocket-friendly price range. Yes, this also comes with the best features and specifications. So, it has enormous popularity among the users.
In this software, you can run any recorded webinar and also go for live streaming. The features and bandwidth of this software make it very easy to use. The operating quality and user-friendly interface make it very easy to use.
Well, it also comes within a pocket-friendly price range. So, without any doubt, you can simply go with this product. You will undoubtedly be benefited from this webinar software.
- It comes with an easy to use interface. So you can simply handle all these features without any technical knowledge
- Here, the chatting feature is also available. You can ask any questions about the speaker at the time of the meeting.
- It also comes with a hand rising feature. So, you can simply go with this product to get quality service.
- Basic plan: $0, 100 Participants.
- Pro Plan: $14.99/Month, 100 More Participants.
- Business Plan: $19.99/Month, 300 Participants.
- Enterprise Plan: $19.99/Month, 1000 Participants.
Easywebinar is also prevalent webinar software with a lot of quality features. With this software, you will surely get a lot of advanced features.
If you are an owner of a small business, then it would be the best choice for you. The features with the quality of this software make it very imperative to use.
With this software, you can simply integrate popular email marketing tools, shopping carts with lead generation tools.
- Here, you will get screen sharing options.
- It also comes with unlimited live viewers using YouTube live integration.
- Here, you will also get a robust chat feature.
- It also comes with an in-built analytics suite.
- Standard Plan: $59/month, 100 participants.
- Pro Plan: $90/month, 500 participants.
- Enterprise Plan: $349/month, 2000 participants.
Here, we have provided you the ultimate guide of the top-rated 7 best webinar software platforms in 2020 with a lot of quality features and pricing packages.
So, from here, you will surely get a decent guide related to the best software for you within a pocket-friendly budget.
I hope you like this entire article. If you like then please hit the sharing button to share this data across the social media. Stay tuned for further updates, and thanks for reading.